Copyright © 2007 FBS Floor Box Systems - All rights reserved
Mon. to Fri. - 8 AM to 5 PM ET.
Please select the part number in accordance to the numbers of gang and cover material required.
Part numbers shown are for the kit (Includes floor box, cover and temporary construction cover).Wallplates and devices sold separately.
Faceplates for C4X Floor Box
Audio-video floor boxes
The C4X floor box offers the largest capacity, configurable to
accept six, seven or eight gang faceplates, is the perfect
solution for audio video applications. The large capacity for
low voltage connectors and a set of unmatchable features
make this box the winner among the audio video floor boxes.
Covers for C4X floor box
Wallplates sold separately.
Barriers available to separate compartments. (part # BDPC4)
For VGA, RJ's jacks, XLR's and most audio-video jacks please use our part # DECF6W. Visit Connectivity Options for details.
The C4X floor box can be configured to offer six, seven or eight gangs of capacity. How to select the wallplates?
- The six gang configuration accepts (1) two gang wallplate and (1) one gang wallplate per side.
- The seven gang configuration accepts (1) two gang and (1) one gang wallplate on the first side and (1) four gang wallplate in the
- The eight gang configuration accepts (1) four gang wallplate per side.
C4X Concrete Floor Box
The C4X is supplied as a kit which includes the floor box, cover and a temporary construction cover. The part number (for the kit) is
assigned based on the number of gangs and the cover selected for your project. See "Ordering information" below for details.
Floor box with brass cover.
Brass cover has beveled
edges and recessed top.
Floor box with stainless
SS cover has beveled
edges and recessed top.
- Recessed surface: 7/16" recess
for floor covering material
- Extra protection Powder coated box
Frame - Flange -Lid
- Handle: Two retractable handles
facilitates the access to box services.
- Galvanized steel housing - 16 GA
Powder coated galvanized steel housing
Provides added strength and reliability
- The painted interior offers a professional
and highly aesthetic look.
- Large capacity 6, 7 and 8 gangs
- Material - Stainless steel and Brass-
- Subtle beveled flange hide edges of
hard surface flooring and prevents the
carpet from fraying.
- Cable guards with rubber foam
Can be tilted when in use or closed
when not used.
- Knockouts 16 for 1" conduits.
proper bonding and facilitates the
- Non-Painted knockouts area assures
- Removable levelling bars for retrofit
- Manufactured in compliance with
C4X floor boxes are suitable for use in concrete floors
interior dry locations, where the accumulation of scrub water
is unlikely to occur.
Please see "Ordering instructions" for part numbers.
The floor box covers are available in solid brass and
stainless steel, both provided with a recessed space for
the floor covering material. The recessed space is 7/16”
(12 mm) accepting the installation of carpet, terrazzo, tile etc
Two cable guards protect cables and reduce risk of
damage to all incoming and outgoing cables. The cover is
provided with a sloted retractable handle.
Made of 16 Ga galvanized steel, the powder coating adds
extra protection and a pleasant aesthethic look.